Walking with your horse is important to establish trust. During a walk to discover new things together – while allowing your horse to learn about horse/human partnership and extend your ground work. It’s especially good for young horses to learn to walk on the trail. There is much to explore - the more we do this from the ground with our horses, the safer they become under saddle.
The backpack, Walk-My-Horse™ has a removable, washable bottom (similar to a saddle pad), which is fastened with Velcro and is padded to support the spine.
It is fastened with a V-girthing system, allowing lots of room. It has a chest strap at the front and a waist belt in the middle - both with integrated elastic band and keepers for the strap.
The advantages at a glance:
• ideal for young horses, they get used to weight on their back for the first time
• Ideal for hand-led horses that will carry only light weight
• ideal for older horses that should not be ridden, but enjoy long walks
• 9 pockets, some with a zipper or clip closure
• 4 straps, which attach the rear or front
• Elastic V-rigging
• Reflectors provide security in poor light
Finished with 600D nylon fabric with polyurethane coating, which is great for outdoor use because it is strong and water-and stain-resistant.
Tip: The backpack fits on Shetland ponies and large horses. The straps can be cut easily. To avoid slipping, the luggage should be distributed evenly. We recommend: The mobile phone is always on the body of the rider, not to the horse!
Washing tip: base can be removed and washed separately at 30° in the machine. After washing, pull into shape.
Matching raincoat with reflective stripes available.