CG haynet bags sets
Feeding hay to horses has always presented problems - no problem the for original CG Haynet:
• Traditional hay nets do not hold much hay and can be dangerous
• Traditional hay nets have to be hung up to prevent possibility of a horse getting a foot caught
• Horses are ‘designed’ by nature to eat in a head-down position
• The solution until now has been to put hay on the ground however
• This causes wastage
• Hay can blow around on a windy day
• Horses walk on it and sometimes defeacate on it, rendering it inedible
• Because there is no restriction, horses can eat a large amount of hay in a short time, then are left with nothing and since horses’ gut constantly secretes acid, this can cause stomach ulcers At last – a simple solution!
Designed and developed in Germany by Barefoot trimmer, Christoph Gehrmann, a wonderfully simple but effective solution. Ground Haynets These are large haynets, designed to attach to an existing fence, wall or even between two trees, just above the ground.