Feeding hay to horses has always presented problems - no problem the for original CG Haynet:
• Traditional hay nets do not hold much hay and can be dangerous
• Traditional hay nets have to be hung up to prevent possibility of a horse getting a foot caught
• Horses are ‘designed’ by nature to eat in a head-down position
• The solution until now has been to put hay on the ground however
• This causes wastage
• Hay can blow around on a windy day
• Horses walk on it and sometimes defeacate on it, rendering it inedible
• Because there is no restriction, horses can eat a large amount of hay in a short time, then are left with nothing and since horses’ gut constantly secretes acid, this can cause stomach ulcers At last – a simple solution!
Designed and developed in Germany by Barefoot trimmer, Christoph Gehrmann, a wonderfully simple but effective solution. Ground Haynets These are large haynets, designed to attach to an existing fence, wall or even between two trees, just above the ground.
- £81.54 As low as £73.39CG HAY NET XXL - 3 MX 1 M - CAPACITY APPROX. 30 KG
- Special Price £59.86 Regular Price £81.54CG ex-demo hay net XXL (~ 25% reduction) fine-mesh - with 6 cm mesh size
- Special Price £51.18 Regular Price £72.87CG ex-demo hay net XL, fine mesh (~ 25% reduction) - Set
- £77.21CG Hay Net XL 25 - net bag 2.5 m wide, M45 or M60 mm
- £55.52Hay Net L two-in-one with 45+60 mm mesh size - SET
- Special Price £42.51 Regular Price £55.52CG ex-demo hay net L (~ 25% reduction) fine-mesh - with 6 cm or 4,5 mesh size - Set
- £120.58PrimeFeeder incl. CG hay net - How the pros feed - With a money-back guarantee!
- £33.74 As low as £30.46Hay net, fine-mesh, S 4.5 or 6 cm mesh size - 1 m - 0.90 m
- £37.30Hay Net S two-in-one with 45+60 mm mesh size - Set
- As low as £19.92Hay Net "XS" 0.50 m wide x 1.00 m tall, for trailers or trekking, incl. 2 m rope